/ :: Voir le sujet - Ciao dall'Italia ^_-
/ Index du Forum S'enregistrer
FAQ Rechercher Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion
Connexion | Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent

Auteur Message
Fugo
Noob
Noob

MessagePosté le: 22 Mar 2005, 20:25 Répondre en citant Back to top

just an intro post.
Some of you may already know me since I attended the Cannes event on Saturday and Sunday, I played 3s mostly with my rusty Urien (I'm shaping up a little better now Razz), and I qualified with my teammate shirl for the finals in Nancy. He doesn't still know if he can make it since they still haven't payd him at work -_- but I hope it all gets resolved and that we can meet in Nancy.

It's really great to have international matches, it's all getting to new dimension, for me at least lol
We are trying to get a real scene in Italy, but it's so hard since there are few known players (there may be others but we don't know how to "discover" them), and tournaments are lacking since there are few players and no sponsors so the prizes are really poor.
How did you get to have such a nice organization? I'd love to see something like that in my country, any tip would be useful

"My friend is the best SF3 player, you can't understand how much my friend is good, he can air-parry 3 aegis reflectors together. he's not human. Oh, btw we are 3 friends, we only play on DC and never played anyone else. " - amon0.1
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
cuongster
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 22 Mar 2005, 23:52 Répondre en citant Back to top

Hi Fugo!

Welcome to the Tougeki France forum. We hope you will find all info you need about Tougeki and French final.

Dernière édition par cuongster le 10 Juin 2005, 15:16; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
GENJURO1X
Challenger
Challenger

MessagePosté le: 18 Mai 2005, 23:52 Répondre en citant Back to top

i'm surprised that even in italy ppl r having problemes to organise tourneys Shocked .
so no need to think about the dificulty to do that in morocco Crying or Very sad .
i'm realy starting to lose hope Sad

Progamer
Progamer

MessagePosté le: 28 Mai 2005, 09:46 Répondre en citant Back to top

you come fugo june??

yox

Challenger
Challenger

MessagePosté le: 10 Juin 2005, 15:12 Répondre en citant Back to top

@Fugo,

oh yeah mate, i know this bevor 1 year our scene here in germany was the same. no one has the skill which needed to fight against others out of germany cuz no motivation etc. was there.
now many things changed ^^ cuz a few guys of us become in short time really good an all the other mates which already play since years were surprised how fast our skill rised Surprised .
so the most of them starts and trained harder then before, meetings were organized and much more people join us cuz they hear from other guys talking about cool meetings an tourneys etc. (boah, big sry for my english).

and now we got an really, really big comunity IMO atm its standard for us that we have 3 really Big Tourneys in 1year (1st Stuttgart, 2nd Berlin & 3rd in Hamburg) and it grows really fast if you ask me, for example the next one is in Ulm near Stuttgart for 1-2 days (the'll gonna play over the night..) and Capcom Europe will be there 100% ^^ maybe EA-Games too but its not for sure cuz its just the 2nd tourney in Ulm so not many people know that and its not so fame like the other 3 ones. then we meet often (about 5-10 times among the tourneys).

hm, i think that was not so helpful for you mate but i hope you and your mates can do something (maybe like this (Wink for your community or your situation.
and if nothing happen then come over here in Germany =p

grEEtz

Noob
Noob

MessagePosté le: 22 Fév 2007, 11:48 Répondre en citant Back to top

hello there, i'm also an italian player (rengoku for who knows me on neo-geo.com board)

i think our situation won't change until players of all around italy will be baited to something interesting like a big tourny like those we always see for france, germany and maybe other 'minor' games in italy that have a better scene

look at tekken players..they surely have guts and started with big events

why can't we do the same?
there are well known problems but fugo, this isn't the appropriate place to discuss

btw..i was digging into tougeki boards just to open a thread like 'what can we do in order to give birth to a decent italian 2d fighting scene?' then i found fugo's thread

my idea is to organize any event in italy with foreign partecipation..just to start something..

i also think that we have good competitors here that probably will never shine outside due to the lack of motivation and serious competition and i think that with the right inputs and mentality change (mainly here is videogamer=nerd) italy can become another source of good players..and this can only raise european medium level in order to cover the big difference between us and usa/japan/asia

any idea?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent