/ :: Voir le sujet - [Tournament] Moscow Fighting Arena 2008
/ Index du Forum S'enregistrer
FAQ Rechercher Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion
Connexion | Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent

Auteur Message
BioLogIn
Challenger
Challenger

MessagePosté le: 16 Juil 2008, 15:12 Répondre en citant Back to top

Hello everybody.

The time has come to give you some information on our upcoming annual tournament. Actually, due to some inner problems we are unable to officially announce it just yet, so please consider this post as our goals statement. We're really working hard right now to make this event as it is described below... and I hope I'll be able to confirm everything by the next Wednesday.

So, with this disclaimer in mind, let's move on to the info.

MFA2008 is going to be the largest console tournament in Europe so far. It will be run in 3 days. Schedule will look like this:

Friday, August 29th:
- NFS: Pro Street - prize pot 25000RUR + sponsored stuff
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 - prize pot 25000RUR + sponsored stuff

Saturday, August 30th:
- Street Fighter 3:3s - prize pot 25000RUR + sponsored stuff
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core - prize pot 50000RUR + sponsored stuff
- Guitar Hero 3: LoR - prize pot 50000RUR + sponsored stuff

Sunday, August 31th:
- Virtua Fighter 5 - prize pot 25000RUR + sponsored stuff
- Soulcaibur 4 - prize pot 50000RUR + sponsored stuff
- Tekken 5 DR - prize pot 50000RUR + sponsored stuff

(25000RUR is roughly 1050USD or roughly 700EUR. Thus 50000EUR = 2100USD=1400EUR. And yes, this is cash money.)

We may shuffle this schedule a little bit, but the list of games and prize structure are likely to stay intact... unless something really bad happens, which - again - will be known next week.

We don't know yet which games will be run on which consoles (that's true only for games that can be run on both XBox360 and PS3). We're not sure if we will be able to have team tournaments, but we're working towards this - last year we had additional GGXXAC 3v3 and additional T5DR 3v3.

This event will be attended by almost all fighters from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Last year we've had two days, half that tournaments and quarter of this prizes, and we had more then 300 people attended.

The tournament will be run in possible the largest Moscow electronic mall. There will be spectators area and 3 big screens for spectators. There will be NO freeplay in venue during the night (as mall closes for the night), but we likely will arrange freeplay in some kind of club for Saturday night. There will be no problem to stay at one's place to have some additional training if you'd like to. We also can help you to arrange transfer from\to airport should you need it.

But - again - I must mention that all these (schedule and prizes) is NOT 100% confirmed yet. But since we have only 6 weeks left, I figured it will be better to announce it 'as is', even at risk to ruining someone's hopes a week later - those of you who will decide to attend will need time to arrange visas and stuff.

I'll be posting updated info here as soon as I'll have it. Please feel free to ask your question. Please keep in mind that Moscow is very nice city, filled with beautiful girls =) and the weather in the end of August is usually very fine. Good views, good food, good fighting games, tourneys with good prizes - what else could you expect from any trip? =) So make sure to take your chances and visit MFA2008! XD

Cheers
BioLogIn
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent